This kitchen has undergone a fairly dramatic transformation. The renovation consisted of a new layout of the space; as well as new flooring, cabinetry, appliances, counters, backsplash, lighting, sink and faucet, etc. I like how the new look came together, adding white cabinetry and butcher block ...Read More
In this kitchen update, the only material I used was paint and that was the only cost involved! This is what I would call a true paint makeover. Here are a few BEFORE pictures:
And a few more of the AFTER pictures. I painted 8 different surfaces in this kitchen, can you spot the changes?
Painted surfaces included:
1. The fridge: in black chalkboard paint, probably my favourite part of this transformation and was so easy to do!
2. Upper Cabinets: white
3. Lower Cabinets: F & B, mouses back
5. Backsplash: you might be able to see in the 'before' the backsplash had a dated flower motif throughout the tiles
6. Hardware: spray painted all the old hardware silve
7. Range hood: it was an 'almond' colour before and didn't match the white stove
8. Dishwasher front: painted in lower cabinet colour to blend in